Pages

Sunday 1 August 2010

So I need focus!

Having had a bit of a look over my recent blog posts I clearly don't have much of a focus on my craft! And that was, pretty much, the main point of the blog (other than venting!)

So I'll tell you a little bit about what I want to be doing. I'll no doubt end up making a huge to-do list.
I want to pursue Herbalism with all the feeling in my bones. I adore plants, learning about them and working with them. I've made a few (successful) tinctures which I'm proud of. I've made a few incenses and some glorious spell stars. I'll give you the link to them at the end. The idea for them came from one of my favourite pagan youtubers, the dear, the darling Charmingpixieflora.

If I could I'd pursue a career involving herbs but as it is I'm going into psychology. I adore psychology. The ins and outs of the human mind send me spinning. What makes a person an individual? Sorry, I'm going off on one again!

Now that I'm home for easter I'll try to do some stuff and keep you guys updated!
Charmingpixieflora's spell stars: http://www.youtube.com/user/CharmingPixieFlora#p/u/248/0GFJw1gPibM

No comments:

Post a Comment