Pages

Sunday 1 August 2010

Hello from Ireland and a wave from me!

I know I've been totally AWOL recently and I'm so, so, so sorry. I had to visit my grandmother and I've been art journalling. Oh, everything's just happening at once but no worries :D

I'm a little behind with my pagan practice but I'll be drafting a little Lughnasadh ritual in which I'll be dedicating my new string of prayer beads to my path and brewing some home made bevvies hehe!

I also wanted to share my art journalling with you all. I'm enjoying it so much you wouldn't believe. I went out and bought loads of supplies today. I spent way too much on myself but, as dear, dear Effy says, you need to show yourself how important and worth it you are.

Here are some of my recent pieces:



Oh, and Effy also set a little challenge. I created a page about why I art journal. The title of the task was "What's the point?". The point for me is that art journalling allows me to trust myself to make the right choices. It allows me to discover beauty, happiness and love. It helps me heal. But, most importantly, JUST BECAUSE.

What better reason is there than 'Just Because'? Just because I can and just because I want to.
Here's what I came up with:


It may be small but the meaning is mighty.

That's all from me for now. Love you all :)
Happy, safe journeys,
xxx Aria

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I truly love this - the first and last piece especially! I must get back to my own journalling - it's been a couple of years now. In fact, I may go dig it out now.

    Thanks for sharing this :)
    In Light
    Rose

    ReplyDelete