Pages

Sunday 1 August 2010

Changes happen :)

So my room at university is all packed up. I am currently surrounded by about 7 huge bags full of my (junk) stuff and only a few bits and pieces are left out. My plant, Derek, still stands proud at my desk. Derek, my practice puppy, is about the only bit of nature (bar a photograph or two) that I've been able to bring into the room so I love him to pieces. I've also got a few bottles of juice, my make up and toothbrush, camera and clothes for tomorrow.

My life has been packed up. I'm like a tortoise!! I can move my home and life around with me.
I'll be soooooooo happy to get home. I love my family so much and through my difficult first year they've been with me through thick and thin (as a family should). I can't wait to be part of it all again.

A lot will be different for me when I come back, the main thing being that one of out flatmates, and my good friend, has left. She won't come back and I'm going to miss her so much. She's so much fun to be with and I'm making it my mission to visit her during the Easter break.

Other than that I've nothing of note to report. Other than look up Matthew Barber, he's an amazing singer and I'm listening to his stuff now!!
Love you all
xxx Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment