Pages

Friday 20 August 2010

Just accept it? NO!

Hello all :)

I hope this little post finds you all well and happy. For some reason a lot of people are having a bad week so I hope that it all starts looking up ASAP!

So, on an entirely different subject, I got to thinking about fate, the inevitable and altering our destiny.
How much power do we have to change what's happening in our lives. I mean, aside from fact. The subjective bits and pieces like our moods or even the moods of others.
I have been in a funk for ages and I feel like it'll never lift! It started when I got sick (which is a time when I think a funk might be appropriate because, y'know, no one likes being sick) and just hasn't lifted. I clearly need to get out of myself and out of my routine.
That's why I'm going to stay at the Boyf's this weekend. I CAN NOT WAIT! It's so much fun when we can stay together and just be us for a little while.
Then, in a week or two I will endeavour to move out (yet again) of my parent's house and into my new, shiny, sparkling, warm, happy house.
These two things are positive changes that will, undoubtedly, raise my spirits and keep me happy.

However, what do I do in the mean time? Art and reading seem to be helping a little but I need motivation to do both!
Motivation at home just never seems to come. I can work, read, exercise...ANYTHING at university but here, in my parent's house, I just fail miserably.

Which is where this cycle of miserable-ness happens.

Break the cycle of miserable-ness today! Do something unusual and crazy. Anything, it doesn't matter. Just get out of the comfort zone that holds you back.

So, I love you all and hope that if you're in a funk you can hop right on out of it :)
xxx Aria Angelica

1 comment:

  1. I get that too. I just don't get anything done while in my parents house. Trying to get into a routine in kind of.. preparation for getting back to Uni.

    Good luck with getting out :)

    ReplyDelete