Pages

Sunday 1 August 2010

Get a "Spring" in your step!

Well hello again everyone!
Today is Easter Sunday and my, oh my, is it a beautiful day! The sun is shining as if it's life depended on it (which I guess it does), the daffodils are finally poking their pretty yellow heads out of the ground and the wonderful heat is warming the cockles of my cold, wintery heart.

I'm plonked on the sofa in my dining room with a mug of Earl Grey, having just knackered myself out with a decent workout and taking in the general air around me. In the air today I can smell summer on its way, lemony tea, cooking (chicken with veg! and cake!) and the animals at play :D. Oh, we have 2 cats and a dog. I'll try to find photos so y'all can see!

My magical thought of the day has been that I want to officially drag myself into 2010 even if I am about 3 months too late! I have such a bad time with motivation so I'm gonna do a little something to light a fire under my lazy bum!! Ooo I can't wait!

NEWSFLASH: Just found Pride and Prejudice on telly! *Hits record* Sorry about that. You'll come to know my as an avid Regency period fan

Okay, so unfortunately readers, I'm going to be away from the computer for a whole week! I don't know quite how I will survive but I must struggle on! I know it won't be a struggle at all really. I'm going to Ireland to visit my grandma, she's not been doing ever so well after we lost my grandfather so its my job to cheer her up and get her out of the house!

I absolutely love Ireland. If any of you ever have a chance to go please do. There's something about it that oozes magic, history and beauty. Everywhere you look you can see something more wonderful and beautiful. The little fishing villages, beaches and rolling green hills breathe magic with every gust of wind, drop of rain and ray of sunshine.

I'll try and post a little something before I leave tomorrow morning but I'll be up at the crack of dawn (about 6 am actually) and on a plane by half past 8. Wish me luck because I detest flying unless its on my broomstick!
Love and light to you all,
Aria xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment