Pages

Sunday 1 August 2010

Declutter Yourself!

Hey everyone! Well I'm home for the holidays and absolutely loving the ability to totally relax and blob out :). The OH just dropped by to give me a quick hug and then dashed off again to be a busy bee. So I'm just lounging around watching the Gilmore Girls (a total love and weakness of mine) and selling some of my tat on ebay!

When I got home I became acutely aware of the fact I was trying to fit 2 rooms worth of stuff into, let's face it, a tiny, box room. Inevitably, I will have to gather all of the stuff I don't need and either recycle, sell it or throw it away. I am certainly not looking forward to that. I always lack motivation when it comes to throwing stuff away because I'm a total hoarder but I now recognise the severe need to declutter my room. I know its time for me to move on from the struggles I've faced in the past but my room here at home forbids it. Reminders are everywhere so it's time for those reminders to go, go, go!

I have dozens of books. I adore reading but the sheer number of books in my room is ridiculous!! I have at least 30 books on paganism which I didn't realise until today! I wasn't even aware how much paganism is a part of me but it is and the idea of spring cleaning, clearing energy and getting all the stagnant crap (for lack of a better word) out of my life.

Wish me luck folks! Love you all,
Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment