Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Recent witchyness and general happenings!

Hello everyone!!!

Sorry for the little hiatus I've got going on right now but I've had so much to deal with!

I've gotten a bad diagnosis so there's a lot of diet changing, drug trying and general coping to do. It's tough but I'll manage somehow :)

Other than that I performed my Lughnasadh ritual which consisted of my moon cards, a giving of major thanks and I consecrated my prayer beads.
Even though I've been going through so many bad things like the diagnosis, the family drama etc I still know I'm blessed and lucky to be who I am. I still know that I'm important and I need to just keep swimming :D

I know this is just a little post but I'll be posting again, properly, later!

xxx Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment