Pages

Sunday 1 August 2010

Breathe aaaaand....HEX!


Everyone has a little green in them!

Seriously, some people get me so PO'd sometimes! Take today for instance, my friend said she was coming over, she said she'd let me know when she set off. She said that at 10am. Come 6pm (yes, 6PM!) I receive a text saying she has a headache and can't make it...

Umm, as if I hadn't guessed that already. It's not even that she couldn't come that bothers me. It's that she left me hanging for 8 hours. That's not the kind of thing a friend does!

I dunno why but thinking about it (and getting annoyed about it) made me think of a conversation I had with a friend about hexing. We basically ended up concluding that hexes are fine as long as you're willing to suffer the consequences of your actions and so long as there's JUST CAUSE.

Which, of course, led us to question what "just cause" meant. Because when is it okay to cause inconvenience at best, pain at worst to someone else?

Again, that's up to the individual. As far as I'm concerned someone has to have done me a serious evil. I mean I've had some shit happen to me and never gone so far as to hex someone. But I would, and could, if I wanted to *evil laugh*.

Hexes are the stuff of fairytale witches, no? So much these days is centred around "light" and "white magic". But there's not just white magic, or black magic. As far as I can tell there's only grey magic. What makes is black or white is the motive of the person using magic.

Perhaps specifics matter too? Hex someone with a string of bad luck but specify that they aren't hurt? Or hex someone in the sense  of hurrying karma on. No specifics at all, just the assurance that the bad person gets their just desserts.

I know that I could cook up a hex if I needed one but when will too much of a bad thing (or person) push me to that point where a hex is necessary?

Would you guys ever hex? Have you? What happened?

Lemme know on here, on Twitter (@AriaAngelica) or email me at ariaangelica@rocketmail.com
Love to you all xxx Aria

No comments:

Post a Comment