Pages

Tuesday 21 December 2010

The Nourishing Your Soul Challenge!

Hello precious people!


I haven't blogged in a horribly long time. I've been going through an awful bad patch. It's really not been good. However, the Solstice is upon us and now, if ever, is a time for change.

Thankfully, a very dear friend and supporting influence to me has issued a challenge that can help me in this change! Effy Wild has asked us to nourish our souls with the good things in life. The nourishment must be taken once daily for a period of 30 days :D!
I aim to blog about my experiences as I embark on this little adventure.
I have no idea what to expect because I have no idea what nourishes my soul but I aim to share and care. If anyone would like to join in or take from my experiences then please do!
You can find Effy's post at Wild.Precious.
She really is a wonderful lady who has her head screwed on just right.

Watch out for my first soul nourishing experience later today!!
Lots of love and happy to be back,
xxx Aria Angelica

1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to your posts on soul nourishment! And me? Head screwed on? Baby, you have me confused with someone saner. *lol*

    <3 you!

    ReplyDelete